FAQ | living room wallpaper
How Long Does Delivery Take?
Customers will be able to enjoy their new wallpaper in 5-9 business days. After you place your order, it will be shipped out of our business in 3-5 business days. Then, FedEx will deliver it to your doorstep in 2-5 business days. Customers that place an order of at least $100 will enjoy FREE shipping.
Can I Wallpaper Part Of The Wall?
Yes! It’s very common for customers to order wallpaper for the top or bottom half of the wall. Often, this is separated using molding or a wallpaper border. The other half of the wall is usually painted
Is Wallpaper Easy To Install And Remove?
Yes! This type of wallpaper requires no previous experience, no tools and can usually be completed in one day. To install this type of wallpaper, peel off the backing. Then, starting in one corner of the wall, slowly stick the wallpaper to the wall. To remove the wallpaper, peel up one corner of the panel. Next, carefully peel the wallpaper off the wall. Our tear-resistant wallpaper will not rip during the removal process.
What Is Your Refund/Cancellation Policy?
We understand that customers might change their minds! That is why we allow customers the option to cancel their order within 24 hours of placing the order for a full refund. After this 24 hour period, we do not accept cancellations or offer refunds.
Can I Customize My Wallpaper?
Yes! Contact us to inquire about custom orders. Customers can customize the color of the pattern, the size of the pattern, and the size of their wallpaper panels. You can reach us by phone at +371 22313230, by personal email at email@example.com, or with our contact form.
How Do I Clean My Living Room Wallpaper?
Harsh chemicals are not recommended for use on this wallpaper. Instead, we recommend using warm water to wipe away dirt and stains. Mild cleaners, such as laundry soap, should also be avoided.
Is Glue Required?
No, glue is not required. The wallpaper is already sticky on the back, so all customers have to do is stick it to the wall. This makes the installation process much easier than traditional methods of applying wallpaper that require glue.
How Long Will My Wallpaper Last?
Our wallpaper is made of high-quality materials to ensure that it is built to last. Homeowners can rest assured that once they properly install their new wallpaper, it will stay in place for years. It will not peel or require additional steps to keep it in place.
Please take a moment to read through this guide before hanging, it will help ensure a successful installation of your chosen design. It is important that you understand the entire process before you start. If you are unsure of any of the steps, please get in touch with our customer service team who will be happy to help.
For optimal adhesion of your WALLFLORA peel and stick wallpaper, ensure the surface is smooth, clean, and dry. Remove any dirt, dust, grease, mildew, or ink stains to prevent adhesion issues. If dealing with heavily textured or damaged walls, consider using a heavy-duty wallpaper liner. We advise having two people for installation to ensure smooth application—so team up and enjoy the process!
- Clean the wall thoroughly with a microfiber cloth.
- Remove nails, screws, and fill in cracks.
- Switch off electricity and remove socket/switch covers.
- Sand rough areas smooth.
- Maintain room temperature at 68°F (20°C) during installation.
- Let wallpaper acclimate in room for 24 hours before applying.
- If walls are freshly painted, wait 4 weeks before applying wallpaper. If paint has washable coating, prime with PVA-based primer or regular emulsion paint and let dry before hanging.
Tools you will need
- Microfiber cloth
- Measuring tape
- Spirit level
- Exacto knife or paper knife
- Triangle ruler
- Plastic squeegee smoother with felt edge
- Unroll the wallpaper or mural and separate the panels. Arrange them in hanging order from left to right on the floor. For murals, use the numbers on the back of each panel, which are always positioned at the bottom to ensure correct orientation. Repeating patterns can be installed in any order.
- Once your wallpaper or mural is laid out, align the design to ensure the image or pattern matches before proceeding with installation.
Line up the first panel
Start from the left side of your wall. Use a tape measure and spirit level to mark where Panel 1 should be positioned. With a pencil create a vertical plumb line from floor to ceiling, then mark a horizontal line 19” from the wall with 1”-2” overhang on the left side of Panel 1. This ensures the first panel is hung straight, vital for successful installation.
Take time to ensure accuracy, as walls are never perfectly straight!
Install the first panel
- With your partner's assistance, peel about a third of the backing paper from the first panel. Align the top right edge with the marked plumb line, leaving a 2” overhang at the top to prevent gapping on uneven walls and ceilings.
- Once the first panel is straight, continue removing the lining paper slowly while working with the felt-tipped squeegee to apply pressure gradually from the middle, moving downward and outward. Avoid creasing the wallpaper by smoothing gently and evenly. Smoothing diagonally helps remove trapped air.
- If repositioning is necessary, gently remove and restick the panel until straight.
Butt up the panels
When hanging multiple panels, align the edges tightly together without overlapping!
- Peel about a third of the backing paper and, with assistance, visually match the design down the length of the wall. Once aligned, firmly press the panels together to conceal the seams without overlapping. Smooth out any air bubbles using the felt-tipped squeegee or a soft cloth.
- Proceed to remove the remaining backing paper and carefully smooth the wallpaper until fully installed.
Repeat until finished
- Repeat the previous steps for all panels until wallpaper is fully installed.
- Use a triangle ruler and sharp blade to trim excess from final drop and top/bottom of all drops.
- Firmly smooth wallpaper with felt-tipped squeegee to remove air pockets and ensure bonding to wall. Repeat this step one week after installation for optimal results.
Allow for drying at room temperature with adequate ventilation.